Floors not level? Cracks in walls? Let us level your house foundation. We can do it all from fixing the foundation to repairing inside walls to giving you a complete renovation. If your foundation is not level you may end up with some of the following conditions:
☆ Cracked bricks in exterior brick
☆ Cracks in Chimney
☆ Leaning Chimney
☆ Cracks in foundation walls
☆ Door and/or windows sticking
☆ Gap where ceiling and walls meet
☆ Sloping and uneven floors
☆ Leaning or bowing walls
☆ Cracks in walls and around door frames
If you have any of these issues then give us a call. We will come inspect your home and give you our recommendations for fixing any problems we find. Sometimes cracks in the brick is a result of expanding angle iron over windows and doors which we can also fix.
House Leveling Steps & Pictures
- Step 1
- -Every 8’ we dug out dirt 2’ below the existing footing.
- Step 2
- -Poured 1’ of concrete which left 1’ to place 30 ton bottle jacks.
- Step 3
- -Jacked up house to level it with the 30 ton bottle jacks.
- Step 4
- -Dug dirt out between jacks to 1’ below existing footing.
- Step 5
- -Poured concrete under existing footing around bottle jacks which were left in place.
- Step 6
- -Put 2 continuous runs of #5 rebar in the new footing.